Thursday, June 13, 2013

Life Purpose: What Is Yours?

Hello everybody!  I am glad to be posting again after several days of doing other things.  It is very hot here in GA; 93 today!  Summer has arrived in full force.
  Today I am writing about the purpose of our lives.  Let me tell you in advance, it's a big subject!  As a psychic, I am often asked,"What is my life purpose?  What I am supposed to do or achieve during this lifetime?"  Many of my clients are very spiritual people.  They not only want to know what the future hold for them, but the deeper meanings of life.  I am always glad when clients ask spiritual questions because it shows me the world is evolving into a more enlightened place.  In these difficult economic times, when we constantly hear about violence everywhere, it is good to know many people are growing spiritually.  There is definitely still hope for the human race!
  The first thing I will tell you about your life purpose is that you will never know every reason you are here.   We are not meant to know everything during one lifetime.  In moments of great clarity, we can often clearly see which path we must follow and what we need to accomplish.  At other times,  life is like trying to see the sun on a cloudy day.  We may get an occasional glimpse of the light, but nothing is clear.  As we get older, we can often look back and say, "So that's the path I should have taken", or "That was when I took a turn towards my real purpose in life".   Our question today, however, is "How can I determine my purpose in life now?"
   We never have only one purpose in life; the reasons we are here are always complicated and entwined.  If someone has only one purpose in life, or one goal to achieve, they will probably have a very short life.  It takes a life time to achieve our many spiritual goals, and even then some may fall by the wayside. Life is for learning, and it takes many years to get through it all.  Of course, many people do die young, as small children, or even babies.  I do not believe this is by accident in any way.  I believe this child, no matter how young, has achieved their life purpose.  I know it is hard to understand that a baby who only lives three months can have achieved their goals, but I believe it happens that way. As an example of this, lets say a young couple has a much anticipated and longed for child.  The child is born with a heart defect and passes away in a few months.  The parents are devastated and can see no reason for such a disaster to occur.  They manage to survive, and later find a new purpose in life. To honor their lost child, they start a foundation that raises money to help other children with heart defects. It may be that their child's only purpose in this lifetime was to guide his parents into a new path.  A path that would help many other children and give his parents a new reason to live.
   The first way to determine your own life's purpose, or at least some of them, is to ask yourself this question: "What do I really want to do?"  I am not talking about negative things, like have an affair with the neighbor or get drunk on Saturday night.  I'm talking about what you really want to achieve in life.  I believe that we all really know, deep inside, what we need to achieve in life.  We do not know this all at one time, that would be too much to take in.  As an example of this, let's say you are sixteen.  Suddenly you "know" you will marry at twenty, have four children, work ten years as a waitress, get a divorce, then marry twice more.  Mixed in with that, you will write a book, become extremely famous, but have a stroke at fifty.  Could you deal with  all that knowledge at one time?  The answer is no, we must learn what our purposes are as we go along, 
  We often get confused about our real purpose in life because of the need to make a living.  Most of us have to pay the rent or mortgage, and buy groceries every week.  Even those people who are blessed with money at an early age still have responsibilities.  Our inner self may tell us we were born to be an artist and share beauty with the world.  Unfortunately, the landlord is knocking on the door and off to the office we go.  So what do you do if your inner voice is whispering,"You were born to be a dancer", but you are still working at the drugstore when you're forty?  That is when you know it is time to find a new path.  It is time for you to follow your heart.
  My new post will be more about your life purpose and how to achieve it.  Until then, blessings from Psykiksister.

No comments:

Post a Comment