Monday, July 1, 2013

Psychic Readings of Photos and Objects

Good morning, everybody!  Welcome to a new week and a new month.  Are you all ready for the fourth of July holiday?  Time to break out your best potato salad recipe and light up the sparklers!
  Today I am posting about how to psychically read photos and objects. Perhaps you've seen psychics on TV reading objects, such as rings, clothing, etc.  Or maybe you've had a psychic read a photo or object for you at some point. It's a very simple process.  You simply pick up or touch a photo or any kind of object, and see what psychic impressions you get from it.  Some people are very gifted at this kind of thing.  You do not have to be a professional psychic to learn to read photos or objects.  All you have to do is be willing to try.
  I did not grow up knowing how to read photos and objects.  In fact, I had never heard of this type of psychic reading until I was thirty or so.  At that age, I had already developed some psychic skills and was working part-time as a spiritual consultant. It was a period of great spiritual growth for me, and I was always learning something new.  A friend had given me a dictionary of metaphysical subjects, and that is how I learned about reading photos.  As soon as read about this, I simply "knew" it was for me.  I knew in a psychic way I could do this.  So, of course I could not wait to try it out!  I started reading photos and objects and honing my skills in that area. 
  Over the years, I have taught a number of classes in reading photos and objects.  It's something I enjoy, and like to share with people.  Some of my students and class members have been sensational at this skill.  Others had no interest whatsoever and no gift for it.  So if you try this type of reading and get no results, please don't worry about it.  You may be very gifted at some other type of psychic reading. 
  There is one thing you must know before trying to read photos and objects. Everything has energy, it's as simple and complicated as that. Every thing on earth has a form of energy, even if you can not readily see or feel that energy.  If you have never worked with or experienced psychic energy, this may be difficult for you to understand.  You may touch a photo and see or feel nothing but a flat picture on stiff paper.  There may be no depth or emotion if you hold a ring or bracelet.  It will probably just seem like a pretty piece of jewelry to you.
  To those who are psychically aware, however, that same photo or ring, may evoke all kinds of  images and feelings. Looking at the photo may suddenly turn into a movie like experience.  People in a photo may speak to you and tell you their life's story.  The ring you are holding may suddenly glow with energy, and emit all kinds of feelings.  You may see an image of the ring's owner, or  "know" some of it's history.  These type of things may seem like a fantasy to you if you have never had these experiences before.  They can be very real though, and every thing I am writing about today, I have experienced.  You have only to open yourself to the idea and realize that everything has energy. 
  I think it would be good to learn how to feel psychic energy before jumping into reading photos and objects.  Let me give you two experiments to try.  No, you do not have to get out the Bunsen burners and go to the lab for these experiments!  The first experiment you can do right now.  It involves the psychic energy in our bodies. Of course, we all know we have energy in our bodies, we have our life force.  If we did not have this energy, we would be dead!  We have a type of psychic energy that extends beyond the body, too.  It is called by different names in different countries, such as chi, ki, prana, etc.  To feel this energy, hold your hands out in front of you, at the same level, but about three to four inches apart.  Now, start bouncing your hands a little, as if you were forming a ball.  Do this for a few minutes and observe how your hands feel.   Are you starting to feel energy or tingling between your hands?  Does it feel like an actual, solid ball of some kind is forming?  This is your psychic energy, your chi.  It extends beyond the body and constantly changes.  Sometimes it is larger around our bodies, sometimes smaller.  Congratulations, you have just experienced your own psychic energy for the first time!
  Now for our second experiment.  Pick up any object that is near you right now.  A pencil, a notepad, a rock, anything.  Please accept that this object has it's own energy, even if it is a very low level of energy.  Now gently hold the object in your hand, or to your heart.  Be still and see if you feel a tingle or emanation of energy.  Don't expect too much, the object may not have too much energy and you are just learning.  Listen to the object with your psychic self, the third eye.  Do not expect anything in particular.  If you even get a tingle from the object, you have completed a successful experiment.  If you feel nothing at all, please try another day when you are calmer, or more open to the experiment.
  My next post will be about reading photos.  Until then, blessings from Psykiksister.
 

2 comments:

  1. Firstly I am really thankful for your awesome info about psychic readings and I really loved the way you explained everything. keep going regards, John Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. John, thanks! I haven't written the blog in some time as I am just too busy. It's nice to know it might still help someone.

    ReplyDelete