Friday, March 29, 2013

Animal Spirits and Elemental Spirits, Part 2

Good morning, everyone!  Spring is here in GA again.  Sunny skies and warm, just right for Easter egg hunts this weekend.
  Today I posting more about animal spirits and elemental spirits.  I'm wondering how many of you believe you have seen a spirit of an animal or an elemental spirit?  If so, please  post a comment and tell about it.  I think many people would be relieved to know that the spirit of their pet continued on in another, happier place. So many of us get very attached to our pets, and it is a real grieving process when they pass away.  I believe strongly we will see their little faces again, just like we will be with our human loved ones who have crossed over.  The spirit continues, and I think that applies to animals as well as humans.
  I would be particularly interested if anyone has seen the spirit of an elemental, or a live one, too.  Elementals can be many shapes and sizes,  and they may not look anything like what you have seen on TV.  They are living in an alternate plane of existance to ours, though I believe they can enter our world at will.  They are many forms of elementals, or nature spirits, and they can be called on to help us in our lives.  This doesn't mean they have to assist us, just if we ask nicely they may do so.  For instance, if you have a garden that isn't doing  well, you might call upon a garden elemental or "garden deva" as they are sometimes called.  These are nature spirits who often live in gardens and help them to flourish.  Calling upon an elemental can be nothing more than a simple prayer or request that they help you.  It might be helpful first though if you believe in them and accept that they are there!
  Nature spirits can often be seen as flashes of lights in gardens, wooded areas, and by water.  Go outside in the evening or twilight and look around.  Don't stare directly, but let your eyes go slightly out of focus.  Do you see little flashes of light moving around that can't be explained?  It could be fireflies, of course, but maybe not.  Maybe you are seeing some nature spirits moving around, fairies, garden devas, etc.  If you are very lucky, you might see one up close.  Chances are if you do, the rational mind may think you are seeing a humming bird or again, a firefly. 
  Some elementals can appear to us as almost human figures.  These might be elves, dwarves, wood nymphs, etc.  If you see one of these, I think you would know it, because even if they appear somewhat human, there are differences.  On TV or in movies, we usually see these elementals as human size, and very much like us, other than perhaps pointed ears, and carrying a bow and arrow.  The reality can be quite different. For instance, the one and only time I have seen an elemental up close was very startling to me.  Some years ago while living in a house that had alot of strong energy, a very short, doll-like elemental appeared to me.  I was just sitting at my desk at the time, doing paperwork, no one in the house but me.  Suddenly I had the oddest feeling someone was staring at me.  I whirled around in my desk chair, and there peaking in the door at me was an elemental!  He looked like a human, but with rather rough, doll-like features.  About two feet tall,  he had yellowish hair and some kind of green clothing.  I saw this clearly, but onlyfor a moment and then he was gone. I was really startled by this, but not scared.  Of course I got right up and checked out the house, not believing he was truly an elemental.  No one was there and I never saw this elemental again.  I have no explaination why he appeared to me that day, other than we had many strange metaphysical occurances in that house while I lived there. Someone once asked me if this elemental looked liked a "Chucky doll" and I would have to say yes, but thank heavens not in a bad way!
  When elemental spirits die, I believe they are taken to a special place of their very own.  Surely this is a beautiful wooded area with tall trees and peaceful streams.  Like animal spirits, sometimes their spirits return to this earth for their own purposes.  You might get a glimpse of one in your garden one evening.  Maybe a special garden diva has returned from beyond to make your flowers grow!
  Wishing you all a wonderful Easter, spring, or whatever you might be celebrating this weekend.  Until next time, blessings from Psykiksister.

No comments:

Post a Comment