Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Are You Psychic?, Part 2

Good morning, everyone! It's a beautiful sunny day in Ga, great walking weather.  I will be out there today, logging in my daily two miles. I'm grateful for good weather today as we had a massive thunder storm with hail last night. 
  Today we are exploring a few ways to expand and possibly control your psychic abilities.  First, I don't believe that psychic abilities can ever be completely controlled.  You can learn to work with them, to understand them to a certain degree, and feel more confident in your gift.  However, psychic "flashes" happen when they happen, and that's  it, folks.  You can do certain things to help bring on a psychic dream or precognitive vision, but you can never truly MAKE it happen.  As an example, after many years of doing readings for clients, I still never know when I will get a true psychic flash or image for them.  I can always read the tarot cards successfully, because I have spent a great deal of time and energy working with them.  They help me expand my intuition and can certainly bring on psychic flashes and visions. During a reading if I suddenly get an image or vision, I will tell my client, "I feel certain about this, I feel sure this will happen".  It is a "knowing" that I recognize after experiencing it for many years.  You can learn to recognize that feeling too, but again, I don't believe you can actually make it happen.
  You have to work as much as possible with your psychic abilities to make them grow and to learn some control.  Many times people start really experiencing growth of their psychic gift in their twenties. I had my first psychic experience about five or six, and my first real vision about seventeen.   It could be much earlier, or later, but I hear from many young people in their mid twenties who have started having psychic flashes and experiences.  This can be confusing and a little scary if it hasn't happened before, or you just haven't paid it much attention.  The first thing I would tell you is relax, it's natural!
Start reading as much as possible about the psychic world to get some real knowledge.  Maybe get some kind of predictive device such as tarot cards, a pendulum, runes, etc.  Learn how to do some simple readings, to help channel your abilities.  These predictive devices are only tools to help expand your own gift.  They are not evil in any way, just a tool.  You use various tools around the house and yard to help with your work, don't you? So to help with your psychic gift, your might try a predictive tool.
  Meditation can help expand the mind and intuition, so you might want to try that at home, or in a group.  If nothing else, it can be very relaxing.  If you just get bored doing a regular meditation, you could try a guided mediation cd.  There are many of those of the market, including some specifically geared towards expanding your psychic sense. 
  You might try a simple scrying technique to open up the third eye, or psychic sense.  Scrying is nothing more than gazing into some reflective object and hoping for a vision.  Crystal ball readers are scrying, but you don't have to rush out and buy a crystal ball to try it.  Take a small bowl of water, place it in front of you on a table, light a candle and incense if you like, then try to calm your mind.  Traditionally you would place a silver dime in the water, but again, it's not necessary. Look at the water, but let your eyes drift a little out of focus.  You many see images forming in the water, or images, words, or even colors may suddenly pop into your mind.  Any of these things are valid, even if you don't know what they mean.  Write them down and the meaning may become clear later.  Don't expect much the first time you try this, and if you don't get anything, that's ok.  It might not be for you.  Do try again another time, and remember, even a small result is miraculous!
  I'll post other psychic techniques next time.  Until then, blessings from Psykiksister.

No comments:

Post a Comment