Sunday, March 17, 2013

Are You Psychic?

Good afternoon, everyone!  It's a warm but cloudy day in GA.  I hope you are all enjoying a nice, relaxing weekend.
  Over the years in my work as a spiritual consultant, I have heard the same two questions over and over again:" How do I know if I am psychic?" This is usually quickly followed by, "I think I have some kind of psychic ability but how do I learn to control it?"  The answer to the first question is easy as I think everyone is born with some kind of psychic ability.  Many people are discouraged early in life not to develop their gifts, either through fear or lack of knowledge.  So many of us are told as children to repress any psychic feelings or abilities that we might have, that we continue that way our entire life.  Instead of embracing a God/Goddess given gift of telepathy, intuition or clairvoyance, we become ashamed or keep it secret.  What if you had a great gift like a wonderful singing voice or superior artist talent?
Would you hide this away and never express it?  I consider a strong psychic sense the same kind of gift and something to enjoy and use in your life.
  If you are not sure you are psychic, you might consider keeping some kind of a journal to record possible psychic occurrences.  On Monday, when the phone rang unexpectedly, did you know before you answered who would be on the line?  That's a type of precogitive ability or clairvoyance.  Before great aunt Matilda died very suddenly, did you get a strong feeling something bad was about to happen?  Again, this is your psychic gift speaking to you.  Write it all down in your journal, or at least jot down a note with day and time the feeling happened.  Sit the info aside for a while and go back a month or so later and read it again.  Did something happen in your life in a similiar way as you had written down?  If so, bingo, give yourself a point!  Don't be too hard on yourself, psychic feelings and visions can be vague and difficult to interpret.  As an example, it is a long-standing thing in my father's family that a dream of snakes meant a death or at least something bad was about to happen.  Luckily I don't dream of snakes often, but every time I do, invaribly something negative occurs around me.  I pay attention to these dreams, as I believe they are some kind of warning.  Psychic symbols in a dream or in our waking life can be very hard to interpret, so try not to take them too literally.  A dream of snakes may mean nothing at all to you, because snakes may not be one of your psychic symbols.  So that's why keeping some account of your possible psychic dreams, images, or feelings can be very important.  That way you can check back later and be able to say, "Ha, I was right, I did get that job today exactly   as I predicted two weeks ago!"
  On my next blog I will give you all some ideas about using your psychic abilities and if you can control them.  Blessings to everyone from Psykiksister.                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment